In-depth Article: Learn About Organic CBD Wellness Capsules & SoftGels
Organic CBD Wellness Capsules & SoftGels Feature a Pre-measured Serving of CBD Providing Predictable, Positive Results.
Phytocannabinoid-based Capsules and/or SoftGels are an excellent approach if you want to use CBD Wellness Solutions and Products.
In fact, there are multiple good reasons to use CBD capsules and SoftGels:
- Precision serving. Unlike tinctures, powder, and oil, there is nothing to measure with a Capsule or SoftGel. You can have CBD Capsules or SoftGels in the morning with your vitamins and/or at night before you go to bed.
- A Capsule becomes a very easy, simple, no-strain, part of your daily routine. You get consistent, predictable results which can only be good.
- CBD Capsules and SoftGels come in easy-to-store bottles that travel very well. If you need to keep some on hand at work, keep the bottle in your desk drawer. If you need a capsule, take one with your coffee, or a cup of water. Very discreet, no unwanted attention.
- Organic CBD Wellness Capsules are designed to be time-released. Once you’ve ingested the capsule the CBD or CBG oil and related organic compounds are released over a pre-determined period of time as opposed to all at once. This ensures that you get a steady dose over that period of time.
Note that with any ingested form of CBD and CBG, only a percentage of the total amount will actually reach your bloodstream (bioavailability)
Bioavailability depends on the delivery system.
- Gelatin Capsules have the lowest bioavailability (approximately 10%),
- Liposome Capsules have better bioavailability (approximately 15% – 20%),
- Water-soluble Capsules have the best bioavailability (approximately >50%).
In any case, the effects of the Organic CBD Wellness Capsules will kick in within an hour and should last 6-12 hours depending on the serving.
CBD and CBG capsules provide the same generalized potential health and wellness benefits as other CBD and CBG products. This includes reduced inflammation, pain relief, lower anxiety level, and improved sleep.
Capsules v Softgels
With Organic CBD Wellness Capsules and SoftGels, you more than likely wonder which one is the best solution. What exactly are the differences between them, and which will work best for you.
- Capsules are formed plant material (generally gelatin) that holds the CBD and associated ingredients inside of them. The Capsules fit together and are generally bonded, so they don’t break apart inside the bottle. The ingredients can be either dry or liquid.
- Most Capsules are in the shape of a cylinder, but the size of the cylinder can vary, depending on how much ingredient is inside each capsule.
- From a packaging perspective, a major benefit of Capsules is the ingredients are safely contained inside the capsules so that an exact serving can be created. That means the benefits are predictable and repeatable.
- Capsules are generally easy to swallow.
- The Capsule material won’t break down in your mouth, and if the supplement has a less-than-wonderful taste, you won’t taste it before it’s swallowed.
- Softgels are similar to capsules, but the gelatin casing material is flexible and the ingredients are always liquid, never dry.
- Softgel gelatin is an antioxidant. Among other benefits, the ingredients have a long shelf life and are protected against UV rays and oxidation. Many SoftGels are opaque to enhance UV resistance.
- Softgels are very easy to swallow, easier than capsules. This is because of their size and to a degree, their innate flexibility. As opposed to the hard casing that comes with capsules.
- As with capsules, the consumer will not taste the ingredient, but there may be some mild taste associated with the SoftGels casing.
- The unstated benefit is if Groovy Hemp Company has a sale on a brand of Softgels, it makes sense to stock up because of their extended shelf life.
Everyone has different physiology. If you’ve never used CBD or CBG Capsules or SoftGels it’s best to start with the smallest possible serving. The mantra is low and slow.
Once you start to feel the effects of CBD or CBG, you can easily increase your serving or the frequency of servings until you get results you are comfortable with.
CBD and CBG have multiple positive benefits including; lower anxiety levels, reduced stress levels, reduced inflammation, and pain management.
It’s important to point out that the FDA has not yet approved the use of CBD and CBG for pain relief at this point in time.
Our products are nutritional supplements and are not designed to treat, cure, or diagnose any disease, condition, or medical ailment.
Our customers come first and that’s why we only sell products that are lab-tested for safety, purity, and CBD CBG content.
They are sourced from organic Industrial or Pharmaceutical grade Hemp and are free from any form of pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, or chemical solvents. With very few exceptions, each CBD or CBG product has an independent lab result readily available on the product page.
For a comprehensive, much more scientific look at CBD including a study using CBD Capsules read the following review. “Use of cannabidiol in anxiety and anxiety-related disorders”
This review was published online on January 30, 2020, on the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association website.
“Eight articles were included in the review: 6 small, randomized controlled trials; 1 case series; and 1 case report.
These studies examined the role of CBD in the anxiety response of healthy volunteers; in generalized anxiety disorder; in social anxiety disorder; and in the anxiety component of posttraumatic stress syndrome.
In the studies, CBD was administered orally as a capsule or as a sublingual spray and as either monotherapy or adjunctive therapy.”.
Authors and contributors to this article include Corresponding author – Jessica W. Skelley, PharmD, BCACP, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, Birmingham, AL.
Crystal M. Deas, PharmD, BCPS, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, Birmingham, AL.
Zachary Curren, BS, Jonathan Ennis, BS, Student Pharmacists, McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, Birmingham, AL.
The above researchers compiled a thoroughly researched, documented well-informed, very detailed medical science-oriented review on CBD in anxiety and anxiety-related disorders.
This review of various articles is well worth reading. (Tap or click to read the entire article).
Groovy Hemp Company provides a free information hub for people who would like to learn more about hemp-based products.
That includes; YouTube videos, In-Depth Articles, FAQs, and a Glossary. Within a few weeks, the In-Depth Articles will be available for downloading, sharing, or printing as PDF files.
For a more visual look at CBD, Groovy Hemp Company provides a specific page with a collection of CBD-focused YouTube videos. Tap or click to visit our CBD YouTube page.
Or, you can tap or click Groovy Hemp Company YouTube Channel and subscribe. Many thanks!
As always, our goal is to help educate you, the CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBDA consumer, so you can make better-informed CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBDA buying decisions.
And please take a few moments to stop by the recently relaunched Groovy Hemp Podcast Site. You can also find Groovy Hemp Podcast on many podcast channels including:
Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, Podchaser, Radio Public, Breaker, Acast, Patreon, Amazon Music Podcasts, Pandora, and Deezer.
Groovy Hemp Company is your CBD Online Marketplace, Order Today!
Thank you for stopping by and reading Organic CBD Wellness Capsules.
Please take a moment and visit our Organic CBD Wellness Capsules & SoftGels page to learn even more.
Tap or click to read more Groovy Hemp Company In-depth Articles.